Re: Sarah and the castle of witchcraft and wizardry problem

Tikki,
Yes it is Phil but I didn't check this list until now.
I am working on an update that is supposed to fix the Japan setting problem.
If you can run the Shades of Doom 2.0 game correctly then the new Sarah game will work as it will use the same game engine.
Now to my email. I changed it to,
phi...@bex.net
Send me your full name and computer code and I will email you the new key.