Re: death match project alpha update public beta

The death match mode ended up being ript out when I converted the game over to 2d, since I figured that a 2d stile fps really wouldn't work very well, though since its back in proper first person now its possible I can reimplement it again at somepoint, though i'd like to do some more work on what we've got so far, storyline for instance before I even think about putting that back in. As for that error I fixt it, helps if I remember to check if an object is a ship for some of the new changes i'm working on. Which, here they are. For ships, i've implemented code for engines as actual ship systems. This means they'll take up space, just like the tractor beam does, they'll require fuel, and they effect the maximim speed of your vessel. In addition, i've implemented code client side that the server can send to spawn strawl, which means all i've gotta do is finish off weapons, and then I can start making strawl spring up. In addition if you die from them attacking you, the server will be notifyed of this and your player server side will be dead. As well, i've fixt the glitch that caused you to get stuck when you exited your ship, be it on a planet or on a space station. Talking of that, i'd be intrested in hiring builders to build and describe stations and planets. If your intrested contact me on game and we'll discuss the details.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomecki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cuddley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector