Re: You wanted it, here it is, my GTA V demo

@SLJ you can definitely complete missions. You can also select a destination on the map and auto drive to it. The main problem is, of course, as in all mainstream games, the menus are not spoken, so you have to either take notes or memorize them. For example, if you want to go back to your safe house, you need to press start, go to the map menu, and select safe house from that menu and then simply press j to auto drive to it. I formatted my computer a while ago and I have all the trainer's menu somewhere on an external HD, so I'll try to find those when I have more time. This game is interesting if you are willing to put some time on it. It's not a game you'd want to pick up and expect to be doing missions right away, you need to learn how the trainer works, a few of the hotkey commands, plus you need the auto drive mod. But some missions are definitely doable.