Re: Accessible Android and iOS game: Crafting Kingdom

HI,
@shrike, that totally sucks. I think it was you who said you were running 50 plus slots. to manually do them would not be cool. but maybe you could do those lesser ones. Like the stones, copper, or even the iron ore. This way you have completed something so when you reset you have open slots to fill. but if you have reset before to not get any that's rough. Heck. I might even try to reset gack to totally new and see what happens. Hope you find an adequate answer.

Almost done with my 300k timber. debating on whether to unlock armor and weapons to get my next build out of my estate. Its such a lovely 2 story mansion with a pond in front. how cute. lol.

also found another spot where numbers are still being read as single digits. In my quest list, the  quest is to sell 300k lumber. it says i have one two three four five six of three zero zero zero zero zero. All other quests I have at this time read like they should.

things that make you go hmmm. a lso was wondering. if you collect your rewards and reset, we know some things don't get reset and cleared out. A couple of them being the quest to purchase so many automation or do so many boosts. but lets say you want to reset and you had to sell 100 lumber but only sold 50. if you reset does that get put back to 0? or does it stay at 50? Never tried. just thought of an instance where one might be so far along and got the message to reset and thought ok. no harm. my half million lumber not done but could use more quests. so if that doesn't clear and get zeroed out then it might be worth it to reset. And strangely enough as I write this I bet it does get zeroed out since you lose all production slots. would still be nice to know for certain.

Happy gaming folks.

Shermanator

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DavidevisH via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DavidevisH via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kelwl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Shermanator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Shermanator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kelwl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Shermanator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector