Re: the Flexible survival games, *very adult*

Hi,
Checking the github page, there have been people making a lot of updates recently, and some of them got merged with the master branch. While I am uncertain which one, it looks like one of the people making updates might have accidentally removed the freecreds from the stats command. I still, however, propose an extension of the command to let you show specific stats, or even just being able to type commands at the > prompt, like:
>hunger
Your hunger: 1/100
>freecreds
Your freecreds: 10.