Re: CodeFactory Eloquence

Even more so because I don't think BGT ever had trialware functionality built in, just limitations you could implement. Now, as much as I am a little against try=and=die methods for games, I can see why some devs would want it. I e, there just isn't enough to restrict in a game, it's not that long, to make it worth trying to make limitations and try for as long as you like without giving much of the full game away. Plus, it takes all of the key generation out of your hands as well as BGT's. As for private betas, I think that's where the trial reset after upgrading to a new build of the program can really come in handy. As for the dialogue boxes not being read out automatically, yeah, I had to get used to that too. The trick is to press up arrow to get to the static box containing the message text. That's ok for you and me since we actually are dealing with the drm program and are aware of that quirk. If you were to distribute a software protected unde r a full version of Armadillo, for example, you'd have to put in either the manual or an faq, oh btw, you're gonna have to press the up arrow to read the trial and registration dialogue. Better still, it's not that bad. It's still very accessible otherwise, and it doesn't mess with your program's actual code on bit.