Re: advice me action games

Some games that I would have suggested in the past aren't around any more sadly, as in, you can't buy them.
Mostly Treasure Hunt and Q9

You could also try Angelgift, I forgot about that one, great sounds and good voice acting, but it's pretty slow paced and repetitive.
There is Palace punch up as well, it's another Blast Bay game, it's really fun online especially, though it's best when your playing on the same local network, as with most online titles.
Judgement day is quite good, it's not that hard in my opinion, but the movies are hilarious, and it's got good sounds. I don't know if you can buy it though.
We also have the new Tombhunter, it's in new releases, mostly platforming and not as much action, but there is some.
Sonic invaders is really old but still awesome and quite hard, and it seems to run just fine on new systems, try agarchive.net for that one.
Same with Dark Destroyer, tho ugh I can't get it to run, I think you need an old version of Java or something.
Alien outback is another good one, with nice sounds and a few funny moments, though it can really drag on, I don't know if you can still buy it or not.
I liked crime hunter, but I'm not sure where you get that now.
Screaming strike is pretty great for some mindless fun, and it gets quite challenging, even if it's super simple. Plus the sounds are hilarious.
BK2 and BK3 are both very good and long games as far as I've heard, but I think BK2 has no translation ability at the moment, and BK3's translation isn't finished yet, though I believe it's pretty close.

That's all I've got for now, but remember that you can also just make your own campaigns in Swamp with SCS. You don't have to do anything complicated, and it will probably only take a couple of hours to learn the basics, if that, just simple things to amuse your se lf with, it can be pretty fun.