Game Ideas!

Hi Everyone.
I am a huge fan of audio games and have always wanted to make one but I am no good at programming. Since I can't code myself I am putting these ideas here so that hopefully it will encourage someone to develop these games.
When I first had these ideas I was a simple windows user but I've now discovered the Mac and Ios so I picture them as Apple games but that's just me.
Since I am a huge fan of the Tv show Cops I have always wanted to make a police procedural. This game was also slightly inspired by the ancient game Danger City. my working title has always been crime city but of course this can always be changed.
You are a police officer working in a crime infested city one night as you are starting your shift you are hit on the head and kidnapped by 2 unknown people. The game starts as you wake up in a locked room. You are carrying nothing no weapons no nothing. Even though there seems to be no way out you manage to break the do or because it is weak. There are 2 guards outside and you have to defeat them. The game progresses as you fight your way through the building and escape to find out why you are being targeted.
This next game is an Rpg. You live in a big city where you live on the streets and have always had to fend for yourself. You go through the game as you find out things about your mysterious past and realize in the present you have powerful enemies because of who you are. This could either be 1 game or a series of games depending on how it is developed.
My final idea is for a game or a series of games resembleing metal gear solid. You are a spy who goes after terrorist groups. I wanted this to be a stealth game and a Fps at the same time. Where in some areas you have to kill enemies but in others it is to dangerous to shoot for different reasons you have to sneak through.
Before I decided to step back I wanted to use the papa engine since it is 3d you can fight or be stealthy de pending on whichever level you are playing.

  • [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ammericandad2005
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BlackBird
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ammericandad2005
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones