Re: VG Storm games and JAWS

When I make the switch to NVDA it will probably be the same way I quit smoking almost nine years ago, cold frogging turkey! My current SMA will allow me to try JAWS 19 when it comes out this fall, but probably by then I'll have switched and won't be interested in messing with it.

I have the three VG Storm games I'm interested installed and JAWS set up to go into suspend mode while they are running, but haven't yet done anything with them.

I've never been a fan of multiplayer online games because of bad experiences with cheaters and people who were intolerant of my vision limitations slowing me down, and the general rudeness of some. I decided that if that's the way online game players are going to behave, I'd just stick to single player games with my computer as my opponent. I may not be able to beat it, but at least it doesn't cheat, nor is it rude or intolerant.

I also tend to prefer turn based games where speed and fast reflexes aren't needed since I don't do well in those types of games. So I'm not sure I'll even like any of these VG Storm games, I'm just getting tired of having nothing but card games and looking for something new to play.

I also like FPSs like Blindside. That was a great game except that it was way too short and the developers never released the rest of the story.

Hopefully I'll get some time before then, but definitely plan to spend the weekend playing games.