Re: splinter cell pandora to morowl it is accessible?

Hi.
No, this game is not accessible. Only a few parts are playable. The sound scape in those games are fantastic though, and if there has been added more sounds, I think the games would have been playable.
Yes, you have to sneak up on people and kill them. Those parts are not accessible, because there aren't enough sounds. In other missions the object is not to be seen. This requires you to see the light through a window or something simular.
Other missions are shooting missions, however I don't know if there are other ways to kill people which would make it more accessible.
So, the strait answer is no. This game is not accessible. I have tried. But maybe you can figure out some ways which will make the game more playable.