Re: marvel vs capcom infinite demo available now

I need to look at dragon ball fighterZ, I forgot about that one.
However, I've also played through this and I can say I'm quite impressed. Yes it's cheasey but crucially, I got to play around with the combo system and boy what a system it is. I haven't been as excited for a combo system since Skullgirls. You can do a hyper move and then tag in the other character while they're being hypered, continuing to hit the opponent with a combo.
You can also extend combos as well so you could do light punch, light punch, medium punch, tag, light punch, light punch, medium punch, down + heavy punch, into air combo.
So there's some pretty crazy stuff going on here already.
Does anyone know how to activate the stone's second ability? I think lb on xbox (l1 on ps4) seems to activate the normal ability but I don't know how to do the fully charged variations, I think it's a different command.