Re: CodeFactory Eloquence

It worked on my Lenovo music PC after a bit of tinkering with the boot menu in bios. Had to enable something called boot lock which I didn't see the point of because if you change the boot order then that's the order you obviously want, but for some reason it wouldn't boot in the order the list showed unless this lock thing was enabled.
The only difference I can see between my desktop and the others is that the desktop has three devices listed in the sound options and the other two only have one. It has an HDMI first then for some reason 2 high definition audio devices, one is the default, and the other is disabled. I've tried simply uninstalling the drivers for these two other devices that are disabled, but windows reinstalls them again on restart. I'll have to borrow a set of peepers tomorrow to find out which one PE is trying to use as default, and see what to do from there.