Re: BitBurner: Cyberpunk hacking idol game

Well when I tried I did find I could get out of the edit area by hitting nvda space to switch to browse mode, however I wasn't then sure actly what any of the text on the page did.
It does not seem the game has either clickable links or even hotspots like puppet nightmares or drakor, since if I clicked on tutorial or hack points or anything nothing seemed to happen and I got the same long page of text with lots of stuff about the game but not much on how to interact with it.
similarly, I didn't really get what those edit areas with @script@ meant, since anything I put in there just stayed there and dint' do anything.

I tried with both nvda and Supernova, and got the same result.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Warcat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector