Re: E3 2017 topic

I don't know if there are any announcements left or not, but I'll post about stuff for now and then tomorrow I'll put some links here.
Playable games announced:
Dragonball Fighter Z. I think this game is typed as DragonBall FighterZ with no space. This is a 2d, four-button dragonball fighter from the creators of Blazblu and Guilty Gear, with assists and supers. It will definitely be available on the xbox one and ps4, and possibly pc too!
Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite gets a new story trailer and some new character announcements, including marvel villain Thanos, and heroes Gamora, Rocket Raccoon from Guardians of the Galaxy. Rocket can also call on the creature known as Groot to help him. There is also  lot of returning characters from ultimate marvel vs capcom 3, such as Nova and Spensor. There is also a playable story demo available for everyone to download on both ps4 and xbox one. The combo system is really quite exxciting in this game.
Kille r Instinct gets a new character trailer for someone called Eagle, who is an archer-type character who can fire arrows, either as singles or as a flurry of three. His release date is late June, around June 27 or 28.
Also, thanks to post 4 for the heads up here. Blade Strangers is another fighting game that's coming for ps4 and pc. It will feature characters from some indie games. I don't have any more info onit at the moment, but thanks @ThePlayer, I will look into it.