Re: advice on which choice of games to buy please

Hi. Silent gear has some attack sounds, it's your basic america is the hero and saves the world from what ever enemy noone gives a flying sh**t about in the end.
I have played some games of cog and what I can suggest are the zombie exodus games, there are two of those now in fact, Tinstar, Samurai of Hayuga, Mecha Ace, And the infinity series, so sabres and guns of infinity. I also quite liked the heroes rise trilogy.
Greetings Moritz.