Re: What are online and offline RPG games

in regards to online functionallity the only audio MMO I can think of is the return of the king, which is actually an awesome game if you get past the lag spikes and broken english. When talking about offline the return of the king is coming up and I'm sure it'll be released in the next few months, so that's one thing to look forward to.