A question about moving a FS product into my name

Awhile back, my grandfather bought me JAWS, OpenBook, and a pacmate from FS. Now days, I would like to get those things into my name now days. What is the best way of doing that? Asking my grandfather to do that is out of the question do to what happened over the last month or two. What all would FS need and how much would it costs me to make the transfer? I am reasonably sure that if I do not do this, no more upgrades will not be bought for JAWS or Openbook. Matter of fact, I know that my grandfather will not be buying any more upgrades for said products seeing where he is now at. On the other hand, if it is in my name, the upgrades  would be optional assuming that I have the cash and the desire to do so. If I cannot get said upgrades when I may need or wish, I would be pushed over to NVDA or something else like that on my next computer seeing that I refuse to rebuy said products. Of course NVDA is not all bad. Do not get me wrong there. I may not even buy the upgrades from v15 to v18 due to price and other reasons, but I would at least have the option if I ever get the cash to do so if I wish and had it in my name. Hope I am making sense.