Re: Can Someone Help Me Out With AAC

So apairently, it wants me to press left option, which happens to be my start menu key. I guess I'll have to cope with it, because I really don't want to change my keys, it would just look odd with another key acting as the windows key. Just a tip for anyone playing BGT games, sharp keys does not effect them for some reason, and that's the same way for other things, like games made in C++.