Re: Tactical battle: Reaching out to the developer

@Caio: I'm happy to. The problem is Dropbox started changing their links to have their ?dl=0 at the end of them (in what's called the querystring). They wanted to instead of giving people a direct usable link, take people to a page on Dropbox, get you to sign in, or preferably up, blah blah blah. Which makes life more difficult for us as you can imagine. Not a problem for anyone using an alternative hosting service, but Dropbox is by far the most popular. I put in a fix months ago to allow TB to handle query strings, but it's not been released yet. I'm hoping to tie off a release soon, so it'll be out then and I can then start updating the dev maps list.

@roelvdwal: I've not observed that.

EDIT: Meh, looks like the rest of my message was cut off. In short, try copying your TB folder and logging in once from each client if you want to play yourself to test this.