Re: Scanner recommendations

Hello everyone,
@Afrim, thank you for the scanner recommendation. Since you're using the plus tech optic book, I thought you'd know about it, so I want to ask you a question. Does it come with OCR software for the mac? Thanks again for that useful information.

@sebi, [[wow]], that's a nice article that you've linked to in the post. I completely agree with the author of that blog post. OpenBook and Kurtzweil 1000 are very expensive and offer features that are present in other apps. Take, for example, the ability to insert your own comments into a document in OpenBook. Well, for a much lower price, you could get Microsoft Office and do the same in Word, there's no need to use OpenBook to insert comments.

Thank you all for your recommendations.