Re: Urgent actions required! We have a virus in Bloodshet!

So I have a question. I recently learnt which stages of compillation programmes go through from human language to machine language. For example, does the phrase voidmain pertain to the Angelscript or C++? I understand that these are chiefly constructed out of two programming languages. Angelscript for simplicity, C++ for the construction of the language, like how C was used to build Python. Nonetheless, when the programme is compiled, it becomes an assembly of code that is twice as many lines longer. After that, the assembly code is turned into binary code. my friend has Avast, but she doesn't want to uninstall it even though she has Windows 10.
Avast Antivirus: How can I unblock a program or website that Avast identified as a threat?
How to configure Avast to ignore programs and websites that you know are safe
You can configure Avast to ignore programs and websites that you know are safe by adding them to an exclusions list. Avast does not identify items in th e exclusions list as threats. Therefore, you must be absolutely sure that the items you add to the exclusion list are safe because Avast will not scan them. You can remove items from the exclusions list later if you learn that the program is a threat.
To learn more about unblocking a program or website, please visit the sections below:
How does Avast protect your system?
What is a false positive?
How can you regain access to a safe program or website identified as a threat?
How does Avast protect your system?
The default steps taken by the Avast program to protect your system include:
Moving programs and files to the Virus Chest and blocking them from running on your system.
Blocking access to websites that threaten your system
What is a false positive?
The Components security shields and scans are proactive detection methods which provide the best protection possible. However, this can lead to a higher rate of false positive detecti ons.
A false positive detection is when a scan wrongly marks a safe file or website as a threat. These threats include the following:
Malware: a program designed specifically to attack computer systems to steal data or use the system resources for malicious purposes.
PUPs: Potentially Unwanted Programs are programs stealthily downloaded alongside other programs. They appear to be safe computer programs, but they behave in unusual ways that trigger Avast Antivirus to protect your system.
How can you regain access to a safe program or website identified as a threat?
If you need to regain access to a program or website that you are sure is safe to use we recommend the following the articles:
I have also given thumbs up on post 45.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector