Re: Dark Defender: Public Beta

@Muhammad, by default it uses an Aria Live Region, which means you might have to alt-tab out of and into the web view sometimes if you're having issues. I haven't heard of that happening often but i guess it's a possibility.

@DD Planetoids do not get smaller with every level. I have never gotten a perfect run anytime past level 3. I am actually surprised you got to 9 a few hours after release. big_smile If people find this an issue, I could make them smaller with every level, but that would also mean that the activity would be in a smaller area.

As for your altitude comments, I usually have no problem with that, maybe I'm just used to the sound that the abductors make, I'm not sure if it's a matter of practice.

Catching humanoids is definitely something you get used to. You'll have to get usd to finding which pitch of the sound is ab ove you, and when you get there just fly really tight circles. There is actually a quiet signal if you are right below a humanoid, but at high speeds it is not very useful at all, maybe just as a reference point for your circles somewhat.

@Trenton I was wondering when someone would try this on ChromeOS! smile I'm happy that it works, I assume this is one of the few audiogames you can natively play on that system.

I'm glad you guys are liking the game!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector