Re: death match project alpha update public beta

So i've been mulling a few ideas over in my head, and one of the things i've gotten to is this, which if you guys like it enough i'll probably end up replacing the inner workings of the ship flight system with this, and putting back in manual pilot. My idea is to change the ship movement system so instead of trying to program in headings and set speeds, you'd be on a 3d grid with your ship. Holding down the aeros would be used to propell your ship in the desired direction while increasing your speed, but as soon as you released and had no more aeros held down your ship would slow down to speed 0. Pluss and minus would be use to make your ship go up and down on the z coordinate. This would require a bit of reworking of the ship flight system, and would require another client update, but would also decrease the workload on me for stuff such as fusion drives, combat, etc, as with out the complicating factors of headings and a rotation system that came with the las t manual pilot system, it'd be much easier for me to plan out activities that wouldn't be all automated. Let me know what you think and weather this is something you would be intrested in, or weather you'd prefer it to stay as it is.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomecki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PercyJacson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomecki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomecki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : border1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector