Time Adventures - Was that it?

So, I got the stone from my uncle, when back in time to Greece and put on a banquet and symposium, returned to my room then went down to the book shop and had a strange customer come in, after I chased him out, the game just sort of ended.

Was that the whole game? How very disappointing.

If Code Factory had stayed in the audio game business might there have been a Time Adventures 2 and 3 and so on?