Re: Survive the Wild!

Hello, everyone!
I thought I'd bring this to everyone's attention, because I was recently informed of this. I'm not sure how many people have actually done this , or who has known about it, but yesterday one of my Spanish-speaking friends informed me of a way of not losing DFC's when falling from a high place. They have said that if you disconnected before you hit the ground and waited until you came back on-line, you'd only lose some health. I'm not sure if there is any way of fixing this.
I have a theory that if you fall off from a very great height, and then you log off just before you actually hit the ground, the game forgets the original height from where you had initially fallen, so when you log back in, the game thinks you're only falling from the last tile where you had logged off, and therefore it only takes away some of your health.
So I'm putting this out there, although I don't know if I should, because I have a feeling people are going to be curious enough to try it and see if it works. So if you decide to try it, and you get punished, I've already given you warning, so don't expect me to be responsible. This post is only to inform everyone that this is a major issue that needs to be logged accordingly so that it can be fixed in a future update.
So my best suggestion here is to simply not do it at all, no matter how tempting it may be.
Take care!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zaiko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danielpicard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector