Re: Having Trouble Catching Ziognioss In Manamon

See, the problem is, it doesn't matter how low I get his hp down to with any character, he still can't be caught. I even got him down to 0% without killing him, no joke, and I still couldn't get him. Does sleep spray do anything or do I have to use stun? Also, if I have sole split, will that work? All my manamon are kind of over powered anyways, so I don't really have anything that won't kill him downright. I would use my gammanet, but I stupidly used it on something else, that electric thing in the masters stadium. Can you get anymore after that 1 is expended?