Re: Urgent actions required! We have a virus in Bloodshet!

Okay all. So... yeah... this claim that Sam Tupy's games are viruses is incorrect. Firstly, and I know you guys are probably going to role your eyes out over this one but... Ivan Soto is not a trustworthy source of information regarding what is and isn't in a program, as he has been known to lie through his teeth many a time. Secondly, there is no cold, hard proof, other than a virus total report which is similar between multiple executables compiled from the BGT scripting language that Sam Tupy's games are viruses. Guys, seriously, stop jumping to conclusions and check before you post, as this drama is not necessary. Thank you.