Re: Requesting two of Jim Kitchen's XXX games

Hi Dark,

Unfortunately, when I tried the individual game links in the archive I got 404 file not found error. Probably because Jim Kitchen's web site is no longer up.

---

Nope, the archive admins apparently didn't keep or create that one game as an individual file in the archive. And they did create an archive of all the games with each one in its own folder so I was able to get just those two games.

Thanks anyway.