Suggestion for the Conversion of a Game to Online

Hello everyone!

As Haramir and I were both playing, separately of course, GMA's version of Kings' Corner (or Kings in the Corner, as I also read some other place), we both thought about an online version of it, since it is a fun card game. However, because our programming skills are close to 0, I was wondering if someone would dare to do that. Probably the people from Quentin C's Game Room or even the folks at RS Games.

Best regards to everyone,
André.