Re: How to go about receiving recommendations?

ironcross32 wrote:

I would honestly recommend staying away from red spot and survive the wild, because while they do have their good points, there's a lot of immaturity and drama surrounding them with both the players and admin team. They are fun for a while, but not worth it long term.

Manamon is cool, but its a blatant pokemon rip off. There is a lot to do in manamon, and its definitely worth it, however I figured I'd recommend that since if you are a huge pokemon fan, that might be a little annoying.

Aprone's games are cool, and they usually require strategy of some kind. I'm sure you'll find something you like there.
I did like tomb hunter as well.

Totally agree with iron cross. stay away from Survive the Wild and Red Spot, I don't even recommend you play them for the same reason. For online games I Recommend you play Swamp, Road to Rage, Crazy Party, Undead As sault though it's still beta but fun to try, and won't forget mentioning QuentinC's playroom which is a big multiplayer game that has a quite good collection of card and dice games, also it's fun for chatting and meeting new friends and having fun. Regarding rpg's, I won't add anything since folks have done well job detailing. A Hero's Call is coming which will be pretty great also.