Re: Accessible Bitcoin Wallets

Depends on what you need really. If you just want to manage your BitCoin then the official client works. I use blockchain.info, and the CounterParty wallets based on CounterWallet all seem to be OK if you need one of those. I've also traded on LocalBitcoins.com and have at various times played around with other parties like CoinBase. Just give them a try, and don't do anything risky!