port forwording question

Hello to all of you, i have a little problem.
I am not allowed to know the password of my rooter at home and i asked my pairents to help me with port forwording, but they don't think it is safe, although i have shown them an article or 2, they still don't fell like helping me.
So my question is, is there a virtual way for me to forword ports? the reason why i want to forword ports is for playing games.
games like manamon, palice punch up, and so on.
but as you all see, i just can not get my pairents to think it is safe.
if any one can help me, i would be happy. i googled a virtual way for port forwording, but could find nothing accessible. i found upnp port mapper, i downloaded java and just to find that it was not accessible.