Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

A little disappointing to be sure but as you say, it is what it is. I will certainly donate a small amount here and there when and if finances allow. If this had come up next summer it might not be such a problem, as I hope to have all my extra debts paid off or close to it by then, at which point I could actually fork over a nice little chunk. But I'll send in what I can as my current situation allows. I've been waiting for an RPG of this sort for about fourteen years, which is about how long I've been part of the blind gaming community, so if I can support it in any way, however small, I will certainly do so.