hBGT How to Get multiple key presses at the same time

Hi, I m working with BGT, and I ran into a problem I can't seem to figure out. How do you use BGT to get a key stroke rather than just one key, and perform an action. For example, alt+F4.

Here is the code I came up with, but it is not working properly.

if ((key_pressed(KEY_LMENU) || key_pressed(KEY_RMENU)) && key_pressed(KEY_F4)) {
    uninstall_keyhook();
    exit();
}  //end if

When I run my program and I try alt f4, it doesn't work with Jaws or NVDA. If I press the keys at exactly the same time, which means I am basicly mashing alt F4, it eventually closes.

How do I do this?

TJ Breitenfeldt