Re: ambiguous status of games from games for the blind.com

Actually that made perfect sense foor the time, Peter. That's totally fine. Actually, my mistake. Both Nuance and Speechworks required royalties, but to be able to keep the price for the games as low as he did definitely suggests that the rates were a lot more reasonable. Besides, had it been Nuance, I'll bet you a million bucks the games would've had drm, which they have nothing of the sort. I guess the only thing I don't get is why they were never updated when built-in speech wasn't as much a necessity as it was back then, but he didn't. All he did was change his domain to gamesforblind.com back in 2011. Even hos newest tiPoker Squares and Suit Yourself titles used Eloquence, but that's only so that the games could remain the same feature-wise.