Re: death match project alpha update public beta

@farhad, does it happen when you start the mission or just by being on the valhalla. @everyone else, today's changes, a lot of them incoming in the next update. Per request, i've implemented the pa system back again. You can use p to talk over the pa on the client update. I've implemented fusion jumping, complete with fusion drive range, though at the moment it is only avaylable on the soon to be released nebvan. On the next client update, you'll be able to hold the aeros for minny games such as navigating fusion space, which i'll describe in a minute. I've implemented firing mode as a minny game to the server. This takes the form of manual pilot, but instead of being in control of the ship your in control of the weapon and positioning it well enough to shoot at the incoming target. This is a 2 man job, 1 for the pilot to keep the ship in range, and 2 for you to adjust whatever weapon your using so its in range enough to shoot the target. Remember tha t your weapons range itself effects how far you can aim, as does your skill at whatever the weapon requires for actually hitting the target and how much damage you'll deal, just like in ship piloting. Fusion jumping has also been revampt into its own minny game. When you plot the coordinates for a system and initiate the jump, you'll have to navigate your ship to stay on course using the left and right aeros, essentially you'll have to center the beacon to advance. Getting all of the beacons ends the jump and places you in the new system. I'm going to attempt to make the same changes for ground baste weapons for the online mode. I'm also working on plans to revamp asteroid mining with a minny game of its own instead of having it automated, the same with landing a ship. For starsystems, unless its an already charted system as with my previous titles, you'll find it to be randomly generated and full of a random amount of planets and asteroids. I'm st ill working on making the planets themselves landable.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector