Re: Audio games in the Web Browser

Hi there. It's been a while, but I got stuck on technology choices and stuff.

Anyway, I'm working on the engine I mentioned and It's been progressing nicely in recent weeks.

I already have positional audio and scene definition, basic moving around. Need to add player and movement controls.
For now it's a fully declarative way to create a 3d scene. Not an if, not a loop.

I'll be looking for developers wanting to try it out and share feedback.

Links to demos coming soon!