Re: my personal experience on the rs games administration team

Hi.
I agree with post 25 and 26.
Regarding paying for the games on the iPhone:
1: Do I get this wrong, or can't you just pay for the games you like, and not purchase for every games? Then, I don't get the argument for paying for games you never play. But maybe I get it wrong how this works...
2. You have to consider the fact that this is not the RS team who have made the client, but the BlindFold team. You don't know how much the RS team have payed the Blindfold team to make the client, and you don't know what agreement there is made. So blaming only the RS team for paying for the games on IOS is wrong in my opinion.
Then, people are saying they don't play the RS games because they have heard bad things about the admins. [[wow]], seriously? So people are playing games because they like the developer or admin team, and not because they like the games? Do they care that much about the developers who have made the game, and not about the actual game?
I choose what games I wanna play depending on if I like the actual game, and not depending on if I like the developer or the admin team.
I think people really need to think about what they say publicly, and then really think about if they even want audiogames for blind or not. Because some of the comments in this topic might change some of the developers mind on if they wanna make accessible games or not in the future.
If you don't like the RS games for whatever reason, then please come up with some constructive criticism to make the project even better.
My point is: Do you want more audiogames? Then come up with some constructive criticism to make the project even better. If you don't want more audiogames in the future, both from the RS Games and other developers as well, then just continue to write bad and useless comments like: You have heard bad rumors about the developers and admins, and you stay away from this reason.
This is not the matter of if you like the RS Games or not, but more the fact that people are writing bad criticism on a public forum, where everyone can jump in and read all the posts without having an account. You don't know how many do this to make research on what blind people think about audiogames, developers who might consider audio gaming in the future or people who are interested in accessible gaming in generel. So for those reasons and properly more which I haven't thought about, please think carefully about what you're writing on public forums and think about how other people might understand your posts...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector