Re: CAEJones games?

The idea with the JFIMA was to use sounds that I either created or had some legal access to, excepting the characters from pre-existing franchises. I was also using the same footsteps for a fighting game where they make much more sense as pairs.
But you're definitely right. Mostly all I can salvage from those are the snowsteps, which I haven't found better substitutes for (all the professional such sounds I can find are crunchy ice-style, and I like having softer pure snow available. I mean, imagine if Sengoku Jidai involved shinobi running around on crunchy mcCrunch snow? That's not very ninja!)

I'm glad that someone managed to figure this much out, even if it took 6 years, lol.
Thanks a lot for the praise! It really does help a lot smile.