Re: my personal experience on the rs games administration team

Some people might think I'm talking out my ass, I don't care. It's not me who are having issues with admins etc. I have played, and are still playing many games, where I don't need to deal with the admins, and don't have to care about them. So therefore I enjoy those games without caring about the developers, and just stay off the chat when it becomes too childish, because I wanna enjoy the actual game. I'm done waisting my time in this topic, I have better things to do. I'll let other people talk out their ass. Lol.