Re: Looking for a game similar to BeJeweled

Well your in luck. Blindfold colour crush db page here is intended to replicate the gameplay of bejeweled/candy crush in an accessible puzzle game form,  unfortunately it's only available for Ios.

I confess I found it a bit problematic to play myself, but even with vo and the large amount of board overview assistance, I've always found special puzzles like Sudoku, solitaire or  boggle difficult in without having the actual board in front of me, and certainly given the popularity of some of these games others have had better success than I have.

For Pc  there have been a few attempts at audio tettris style games over the years, the most notable probably being change reaction from draconis, but nothing of the grid sliding type of gameplay found in bejeweled.

hth.