Re: breakerbox games.

Yeah, I remember all the promises they made about Steam Punk Neverland and Chronicles. Now I'm glad I never bought into preordering. Unless you're a big company who's word I can reasonably trust, I don't go in for preordering, I'd rather wait until it's a real live product, even if it costs me more. At the end of the day, at least I get something for my money.