Re: Does any one have Self Destruct?

Thanks, Angel, you're an (ahem) angel! (big toothey grin)

Now all I have to do is figure out why I can't do anything, as I said in my previous message, the arrow keys just say "blank", some other keys just say what voice you're using, and some others just say the key name itself.

I'm running 32 bit Windows 7 Home Premium with JAWS 18 on a Dell Latitude D830 laptop with 4 GB of RAM, an Intel Core2 Duo running at 2.5 GHz, and a 300 GB SSD only 44% used.

Any ideas you can offer would be appreciated.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : slender via Audiogames-reflector