Re: new laptop for 2017

Hmmm.
Nothing like that here sadly, If that was 2400 bucks I'd get it however, something like this here is at least 3-5000 dollars.
I don't want to go much over 2000 not that I don't have the cash my family has cash but I refuse to pay silly cash for something.
As it is tne only reason I have pushed the prices so high is that to get something decent in new zealand it will cost me at least 1700 or there abouts.
Yes I can get less but hmmm.
THere is 2 more points for asus.
For those using asus did you have any bloat that was totally useless and how much of the stuff on there is usefull or is good to have about and how are things like sound effects.
On this toshiba bar having to change the keys to use normal functionality, and getting rid of the config free program as well as a lot of inaccessible remote, backup, antivirus and other bloatware most of the rest of the toshiba stuff was usefull.
Well it was till last year when it al l became bloatware.
This unit is no longer supported and all drivers for it have been removed.
Luckily the mouse, display and sound have generic drivers which work well enough.