Re: An attempt to revive Swamp campaigns

Thanks for the replies and links.  I downloaded the dropbox folder and I will see what works and what does not.

I have not had time to try any of them yet though, but I was thinking about my previous comment quite a bit.

Even though it is going off topic a bit, why are most of the multiplayer games free for all? Is it because there are not enough players to always have enough people to play 5 versus 5 matches or whatever? When I was playing The Killer yesterday there was never more than 5 people online at once, though I am not sure how many people can enter the same match, it does not seem like there was a lot of players.  I am just curious why team oriented play is not more common.  Forgive me if I am not aware of some titles, but I don't think I overlooked a hidden list somewhere.  If I look at the amount of topics and discussions about red spot and survive the wild I cannot imagine the online community being too small to populate servers th at only cater for team play.  I think the Killer servers were just empty-ish because the game  is new or something