Re: Victor Reader Stream gets a new big brother

That was indeed the one Jack, as I said it was about in 2005 or so that I tried the thing and it wouldn't surprise me if things have progressed since then, however my experiences with that device don't particularly incline me to try out another.

It's the sort of thing that if it were thirty quid and I could try it out to see if it worked I'd be willing to give it a go, but for the price they're asking, and given the fact that I do in this case find the IPhone alternative quite a workable one, failing me winning the lottery I probably have better things to do with my rather limited finances right now big_smile.