Re: Can someone please give me the installer for the full version of rale

Moderation!

The rule against cracks isn't against cracks themselves, but against obtaining the full version of a game rather than paying for it.
While in the case of rail racer the current status of the game is   ambiguous it doesn't then automatically follow that the  game has become abandonware, and it will not be so unless there is a word from the developer, Che Martin, so please do not ask people to send you the full version, which (given that I believe the game used an online activation method),  would be unplayable for  you anyway.

I suggest you go to http://www.blindadrenaline.com/cardroom/contact.aspx  and use the email option to contact Che Martin and ask about the game directly.