Re: Planetary Escape, a horror audiogame

Thank you for the feedback, guys. I did implement something to make the zombies sound like they were behind you when they were, but obviously this didn't work out quite as well as I'd hoped. I think it should get easier to tell where zombies are with practice, since I got fairly okay at it, but... It should probably be simpler than that.

Can someone explain to me what you mean by 'sonar sound'? It's probably something I can add but I have no idea what you mean.

I thought I had gotten rid of the 'randomly being eaten by a zombie' issue. So this is something I'm going to need to look into further.

If you found it too easy, what would you like to improve it? I'm thinking I could probably add extra maps, etc, with more obstacles and more zombies but otherwise I'm not sure what.

I will note that there is no turning capability in this game. So if you thought you were turning that might be a source of confusion ... Imagine you're strafing everywhere.

And yes, this is pretty much my first real game, thanks for the compliment smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dino via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dino via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dino via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dino via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dino via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector