Re: jaws finding multiple arguements

What it does is move line by line through the entire document. So it's the equivalent of arrowing down through the whole page. It will stop at any line containing any of the search terms, so that's where the focus will be. Though I've only tested it briefly on these pages using usernames as search terms. As I'm sure you're aware, loops are dangerous and can run indefinitely and lock up the PC if there's no failsafe. I used the number of lines in the document/webpage as the counter to limit the repetitions. The one thing I found screwed it up was entering form fields via auto forms mode, so that's why I had it turned off at the start. There's probably a bunch of other potential pitfalls, so it's a case of use at your own risk.
Getting it into jaws depends on which applications you want to use it for. If you want to use it globally, it would need to go in the default.jss, but if you're just using it on the web, it would be bette r to put it into the .jss file for whatever browser you're using. I only tested it in IE 11, which is still what I primarily use.
What you need to do is copy the text starting from globals down to the EndScript line of the second script. Open your web browser, and press insert 0 to open the script manager for that specific application. If at this point you wanted to go to the default, you could press ctrl shift d to take you there.
Go to the bottom of the script file, make a blank line below the last script or function, and paste in the text. then position the cursor anywhere inside the text of the first script and press ctrl d to open the script info dialog. Press alt A to go to the key assign field, and type your preferred key command. Tab to OK, and hit space to click it. Repeat for the other script.
Then press ctrl s to save and compile. If all goes well, you should get a nice ding and a success message. Otherwise you'll get an error message that will t ell you what's wrong.
To backup your jaws scripts and settings prior to making these changes  you could use the import/export feature in the utilities menu.