Re: Our Great Adventure III -- now fully playable in English!

this game is just too good! I never understood or learned Japanese (having part of my family there) but I bought the translation pack just yesterday and must say that you have done an awesome job.. as a developer (Marina break was just too good to pass up) and also big thanks and cheers to the team who took the trouble to make the translation work. While I understand not all is translated, I believe a very small 3% is not but that is really not too much of a big deal, plus its a lot of time spent and *NOTHING!* is able to recover that time. I have noticed that those who expect to get all things for free or expect everything to be 100% perfect.. rarely if ever do anything for others or even themselves, which is the most depressing part. Stuck in their early years as they say. I am surprised that you charged that small, representative fee for hours of great gameplay. Music is awesome, sounds are too, the levelling up is pretty nifty and the fact that you can always go back and repla y levels or sometimes wander or do things outside the game as in exploration, or strategy based stuff is what packs pretty much all of the key elements of a solid gaming experience. If you release the next one, I will not take the discount. Will go full price... there is something cool about others putting value into your work and you putting value into what others do. Cheers! I wish I had the time to do a full spanish pack for it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Claw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector